When urgent need arises...
When urgent need arises on your next mission, act fast to assist your battle buddy with this emergency bandage! A portable necessity, this bandage reduces the amount of triangular bandages a medic must carry in his/her combat vest, leaving room to carry other life-saving equipment. A first-aid essential, be sure to carry these with you in case of emergencies on or off the field.
Isareli Emergency Bandage – comes in Military Green color.- It is an innovative, combat proven first-aid device for the staunching of blood flow from traumatic hemorrhage wounds in pre-hospital emergency situations.
The Emergency Bandage is designed for quick and easy application by professional and non-professional caregivers to provide effective, multi-functional treatment.
The Emergency Bandage's sterile, non-adherent pad applies pressure to any site, can be easily wrapped and secured, and has an additional application, similar to a tourniquet, to further constrict blood-flow. The product is so easy to use that even an injured person can self-apply the bandage with one hand.
The Emergency Bandage consolidates numerous treatment equipment into a single unit and provide in one device:
• Non-adherent pad. Eliminating the risk of causing pain and having the wound re-opened upon removal of the bandage.
• Pressure Applicator. Creating the immediate direct pressure to the wound site.
• Secondary Sterile Dressing. Keeping the wound area clean and maintaining the pad and pressure on the wound firmly in place, including immobilization of the injured limb or body part.
• Closure Bar. Enabling closure and fixation of the Emergency Bandage at any point, on all parts of the body: no pins and clips, no tape, no velcro, no knots.
• Quick and easy application and Self-application. Designed with the end-user in mind; for the first-aid trained and the lay care-giver.
• Significant per treatment time and cost savings.
There are several bandage sizes available. 10, 15 and 50cm for abdominal wounds.