Ideal for treating shock and hypothermia....
The "Rescue" Isothermal Blanket effectively helps to maintain a patient's core body temperature by reflecting 80 to 90% of the patient's radiated body heat.
Impervious to rain and snow, the aluminized inner layer is laminated between two layers of durable polyethylene. This makes it strong, flexible and non-conductive. The "Rescue" Blanket is ideal for use in all kinds of emergency situations, as well as hospital surgical suites, recovery rooms and emergency departments. It is lightweight, but sturdy enough to use as an emergency draw sheet. It can be easily cleaned or reused, or treated as a single patient use disposable blanket.
Keeps rain, snow, wind and moisture away from patient during transfer to hospital
Easily stores in trauma kits, first call bags, turnout coat pockets and exterior compartments
Acts as a shield to keep glass particles away from patients during extrication procedures.
A "must have" piece of survival equipment for hikers, backpackers, and cross-country skiers.
• Isothermal Blanket
• Retains 80-90% of Radiated Body Heat
• Strong, Flexible and Lightweight
• Waterproof - Protects against Cold, Rain, Snow and Wind
• Extra Spacious, Measures 58" x 84"
• Simple Soap and Water Clean-Up or Use as a Single-Use Disposable Blanket
• Easy to unfold and Repack
• Compact Storage - 8" x 5 1/2" x 3/4"