With the rise in crime and unlawful activities, in which drug trafficking plays an important role, some field tests have been developed to law enforcement and first responders with the aim of presumptively indentifying illicit substances from an unknown sample in few seconds.
DES27 has been specifically designed for the detection of Cocaine Hydrochloride (salt) + Cocaine base (crack/freebase) using the modified SCOTT'S REAGENT method.
Each test comes prepared in a 3-vial pouch with the necessary reagents. Glass ampoules have a safety closure clip that can be easily broken. Then suspected sample under investigation must be loaded inside, agitate the pouch with the printed side facing you and note color or color changes.
Each box includes 10 tests.
NOTE: ALL TEST RESULTS MUST BE CONFIRMED BY AN APPROVED ANALYTICAL LABORATORY. The results of this test are merely presumptive. This kit only tests the possible presence of certain chemical compounds. Reactions may occur with, and such compounds can be found in, both legal and illegal products. For your safety, this kit must be administered following specific instructions carefully.
STORAGE AND HANDLING:
- Avoid UV light (sun, fluorescent lighting).
- Avoid extrem heat or cold exposition.
- Best keep in original package/box in cool/dry environment.
- Shelf life: Best if used within 3 years.
- Always use nitrile gloves. For further support information about hazards, please download the following Safety Data Sheet.