Discover the AIA20 ALCOBLOW, a portable breathalyzer that enables rapid alcohol analysis in breath without the need for mouthpieces. This compact and lightweight device has very low power consumption and runs on four simple AA alkaline batteries. It is robust and only requires an annual review instead of semi-annual, like most breathalyzers.
The AIA20 ALCOBLOW allows for fast and efficient alcohol breath tests. Users simply blow towards the device, without any contact or mouthpieces. It's ready to be used in less than 3 seconds from powering on and has a recovery time between samples of just 2 seconds if the result is zero.
Its low blowing resistance enables testing even for those with very low respiratory volume or breathing issues. It also allows passive sampling, quickly taking samples from glasses, bottles, etc.
3. Intuitive user interface:
The AIA20 ALCOBLOW features two buttons and color-coded lights to indicate results: green if the user has not consumed alcohol and red if they have alcohol in their breath.
4. Low power consumption
The device operates on four 1.5V AA alkaline batteries, allowing for up to 5,000 tests at room temperature.
- Size: 265 mm x 45 mm x 40 mm
- Weight: 300 grams (batteries included)
- Measurement principle: Electrochemical sensor for selective detection of ethanol (Lion Fuel Cell)
- Operating ambient temperature: -5ºC to +40ºC
- Power supply: 4 standard AA batteries (up to 5,000 tests)
- Optional printing kit: Printer connected via USB
- Carrying case included with optional printing kit
- Periodic inspections: Annual
- Operating humidity: 10 to 95% (non-condensing)
- Included lanyard
- Optional accessories such as silicone case
Purchase the AIA20 ALCOBLOW portable breathalyzer at Nidec.es and enjoy the highest quality and ease of use for your alcohol breath tests.