The signaling beacon pack BAE60 is a transport box with the size of a laptop, which also works as the charger of the beacons. It comes with a 12V DC adapter for vehicles and a 250V AC charger.
It is ideal for police, firefighters and rescue services, military and emergency services. Each beacon is composed of 16 LEDs that emit a bright light of 360º.
The BAE60 beacons are very visible as they are in high visibility yellow color. They are very resistant because they are manufactured in high impact waterproof polycarbonate. In fact, they float on water.
The beacons have up to 9 different flash programs and the user can change them quickly by pressing the power switch. The flash program can select fixed lights, display signals atvarious rhythms, SOS morse signal, etc.
Rechargeable lithium batteries that are supplied in the beacons are easily replaceable at 3 or 5 years depending on the level of use.
• Visible at night from 900 meters even in heavy weather conditions. By day, visible from 300 meters.
• High resistance to impact and crush. The beacons bear the weight of a fire truck large tonnage.
• Fully waterproof and submergible up to 24 meters underwater.
• Up to 60 hours using simple flash mode. (Depends on selected flash function low autonomy).
• In continuous light mode the autonomy is 5 hours.
• 2 years guaranteed
• The 6 units that come with the pack BAE60 are all yellow with blue LEDs. Optionally you can order other configurations, like amber LEDs or other colored.
• Available colors of the LEDs: Amber BAE61 and Blue BAE62.
• Marker measures: 108 mm diameter x 35 mm high
• BAE60 case size: 46x39x10 mm
• Weight: 3.5 Kg
Leave a review