We are proud to offer these high-quality GRL18 Oversized Handcuffs launched as a result of a cutting-edge design process that meet all the requirements for official police use.
Our handcuffs have the following features:
- It provides easy, effective and rapid deployment securing soundly on the wrists of the person being restrained due to the findings;
- They prevent the release of a person restrained by force on it's own or with the help of simple handheld objects;
- They consists of two identical clamps connected with an armored chain, fixed by a rotary coupling to the body clamps for the wrists;
- They have a structure consisting of steel clamps with double ratcheted locking mechanism and a movable clamp-rack;
- They have a locking mechanism on both wrists clamps, which allows you to block the rack in any place, not over tightening restrand individuals and additionally secured against opening - requiring the key to be fully inserted into the lock and turning of the key to unlock;
- They have such a structure, which with proper use will not cause abrasions and injuries;
- They have two keys to enable the opening, closing of handcuffs and locking and unlocking the rack.
- The handcuffs are made of stainless steel, hypoallergenic to the human body without galvanized coating on the clamps.
- Produced in accordance with DIN EN 10088-1 and EU directive 76/769/EEC-94/27/EEC on the non-use of nickel in products that come into contact with skin.
- ANTIALERGIC · WATERPROOF · NEVER CORRODE
- Weight: 360 g.
- Handcuffs able to withstand a tensile force applied statically to the value of 2.000 N (force applied in the plane of the clamp, a second clamp mounted in a holder). After the cessation of force cuffs retain their properties.
- Handcuffs able to withstand a bending force applied to 500 N (brace mounted in the holder from the mounting chain connecting buckles, the force applied perpendicular to the plane of the clamp on the end opposite to the place of chuck). The force does not cause permanent deformation or buckle.
Leave a review