The rigid ballistic plates PBT55 have been designed to offer ballistic protection of level NIJ III for the user. This plates DO NOT REQUIRE of NIJ IIIA soft plates to remain effective. The PBT55 certifies by itself the level NIJ III, according to "war" ammunition.
Supplied individually. You will need to purchase 2 units for covering the front and the back. The plate is slightly curved and fully adaptative to the body providing a high degree of comfort.
The plates offer maximum protection in front and back. They are manufactured with a combination of materials, being SiCa (Silicon Carbide or Silicon Carbure) the predominant.
• NIJ Level: III+
• Size: 25 x 30 cm
• Weight: 1,95 kg
• Thickness: 20 mm
• Curved horizortaly for ergonomy.
• SAPI cut, size L.
• Protection Caliber: 7.62x51 148GR, FMJ, 838m/s. (Cal. 308)
• M-16 American Assault Rifle M16. With 5.56 mm ammuntion. (Cal.223) Steel tip at 1.000m/s.
• Russian Assault Rifle AK47 Kalachnikov with OTAN 7,62 mm ammunition. (144 grains) at 850m/s.
• Russian Assault Rifle AK47 Kalachnikov with OTAN 7,62 mm ammunition. Hollow point bullets at 735m/s.
• Magnum 44 with revolver S&W 44 mm with 5” cannon.
• Israeli Assault Rifle UZI with 9 mm. Pb ammunition.
* Shot at 15m.