Halo's AWARE device remotely and automatically activates CAM20 and CAM30 cameras, enhancing efficiency in high-stress situations.
The Halo AWARE device provides an effective solution for remotely and automatically activating the CAM20 and CAM30 personal cameras, ensuring you never forget to turn on the camera in high-stress situations. HALO Technologies is the leading manufacturer of personal cameras in Europe and stands out for adapting their products to market needs.
One of the challenges when using personal cameras is remembering to activate them during moments of stress. Halo offers two solutions: the AWARE device, which sends a signal to HALO cameras within a 30-meter range, and the pre-recording system. The AWARE device can be easily installed in the holster of a firearm, DEC, pepper spray, or baton, automatically triggering recording when the equipment is drawn.
The AWARE device also enables the automatic activation of all HALO cameras within its range. It can be activated with the light bridge, siren, opening the vehicle door, etc.
AWARE automatically pairs with Halo cameras, simplifying the activation process.
- Transmission: Bluetooth
- Charging: Fast charging in just 90 minutes via USB-C port.
- Autonomy: 30 days standby.
- Status indicator: 2 LEDs to indicate connection and battery.
- Water resistance: IP68 (IEC 60529) submersible up to 30 min @ 1m
- Universal compatibility with cases: Multiple installation options. Base and hardware included.
- Temperature range for optimum operation: -30ºC to 60ºC
- Drop test: 2 meters
- Humidity: 95% non-condensing
- Battery: Internal 100 Mah lithium gel battery
- Dimensions: 55x24x11mm (height x width x thickness)
- Weight: 17gr
Halo's AWARE device is the perfect solution for automatically activating your CAM20 and CAM30 cameras in critical situations.
Leave a review