SABRE RED Pepper Defense Spray (75-90ml) with FOAM shot. Homologated for civil use and compatible with electric defenses.
• Type of shot: Foam.
• Capacity: 75ml.
• Ability to shoot: Up to 20 shots of 1 second.
• Quantity ejected in each shot: 5 gr of OC.
• Active Formula: 10% OC + 1.33% Capsaicinoids (pepper) with greater lachrymatory effect.
• Scope: 5 meters approx.
• Measurements: 16 cm in height x 3.5 cm in diameter.
• Immediate effect on the aggressor, with instantaneous incapacitation for 60 minutes without side effects for his health.
• It does not produce side effects in the aggressor.
• UV (invisible) UV compound that marks the aggressor to identify it until 48 hours later.
• Protective insurance against accidental firing.
• It does not pollute and protect the Ozone layer.
• It is not explosive or flammable and is compatible with electric defenses.
• NIDEC accessories: FMK40 sleeve recommended.
• Expiration: 5 years.
In order to acquire this product in Spain, you will need to prove that you are of legal age. (18 years). If you have any questions, contact us at email@example.com or call us at (+34) 93 301 67 76 for more information.
In Spain, the Private Security Law, as well as its Uniformity Regulation, does not establish the defense spray, the extendable baton or the electric defense as regulatory weapons. What is provided by the Law, is that security companies can request the General Directorate of the Police, authorization for the use of additional weapons that are deemed appropriate according to the special characteristics of the service to be provided.
Therefore, those private security companies that believe it necessary to provide additional weapons to their security personnel, should request such authorization and attach it when they place the order so that we can process it.
The Security Rangers may acquire in a private capacity the approved SABRE RED defense sprays of their choice, but they should not carry them when they are on duty without the authorization of their company.
APPROVED FOR CIVIL USE WITH Nº DGSPCI-15-25-SDP