The EST24 tactical black telescoping extension ladder represents a revolutionary breakthrough in conventional ladder technologies. Made from lightweight, high strength aluminum alloys, the EST24 black automatically telescopes up or down from just 30" to 12.5ft. in seconds to give you a convenient 16 ft. climbing height extension ladder that is easy to carry, easy to use and easy to store.
It also telescopes up to just the height you need in one ft. increments giving you many extension ladders in one small versatile package. Weighing only 22lbs the EST24 black telescoping extension ladder can be taken, used and stored anywhere that most conventional ladders just won't fit!
• Ladders now do not have 2 ring pulls but a simply single compression or pinch release to retract the ladder. Patented One Touch Release.
• Ladders now have a patented slow down system to ensure smooth retraction of the ladder.
• Ladders have done away with the locking indicator tabs under the rungs and now have locking indicator windows at either side of the rungs on both sides that turn from red to green when the ladder is extended and green to red when retracted. Green indicating the mechanism is locked and red unlocked. This is a much safer and advanced locking indicator system and prevents tampering with the previous red tabs under the rungs.
• Improved feet and bumpers for better adhesion to the walls and substrate.
• Ladders tubes now double pulled for more exacting specs which translates into better telescoping operational characteristics.
• Improved locking mechanism to ensure quicker locking and seating of steel bolts. Less internal friction of locking components.
• Type 1A 250 LBS Rating Telescopic Ladder
• Length 30 inches to 12.5 feet (fully extended).
• Outer dimensions of packaging 31" x 3.9" x 20.5".
• Made from lightweight, high strength aluminum alloys
• Gives same climbing height as a 16 Feet extension ladder.
• Telescopes up to just the height you need in one ft. increments
• Weight 23 lbs.
• Color: Black Anodized
Escalera patentada no EP0527766