The new Truglo TRI25 has been designed and made to perform under any situation. It resists shock impacts of up to 1000G. At present time, it is used by the Lae Enforcement and civilians, such as hunters and sport shooters. It is waterproof and fog-proof. The TRI25 has 40mm diameter lens, so watching through it is fast and easy, and quick to acquire your target. It has a wide field of view.
Multi-coated lenses protect and provide anti-reflection, transmitting up to 95% of the light.
The TRI25 offers a 5 MOA illumination aiming point system in red color. In addition it allows a brightness control to fit the right intensity of the point to each environmental situation.
Another adjustment is the click windage and elevation screws. It includes flip-up lens protector.
Finally the new TRI25 incorporates a picatinny rail, with integrated lanyard system that prevents loss of screw-down W/E caps.
• 5 MOA reticle designed for quick acquisition.
• Shock resistant to 1000g.
• Waterproof / fog-proof.
• Unlimited eye relief.
• Wide field of view.
• BONUS! See-thru / flip-up lens caps, optical-quality / all-weather.
• Rheostat for brightness control.
• Lightweight / easy to mount.
• Multi-coated lenses produce more than 95 percent light transmittance.
• Special anti-reflective interior eliminates stray light from appearing inside the sight.
• Click windage and elevation adjustments.
• BONUS! Integrated lanyard system prevents loss of screw-down W/E caps.
• Integrated Weaver-style mounting system.
• Battery included (3V-CR2032).
• Ideal for shotguns, handguns, rifles, muzzleloaders, paintball and crossbows.
• Lifetime Limited Warranty.