The new GFB85 jamming systems cover a frequency range of 25 MHz to 2.5 GHz, giving robust protection for a wide range of applications:
• Vehicle mounted IED jamming systems.
• Lightweight man portable jammers for force and ground troop security.
• Portable battery powered systems for EOD scenarios.
• Very high power bomb jammers to prevent detonation of RCIEDs in facilities.
The IED-jammer is a battle proven, wireless multi-channel communication jammer, consisting of multiple transmission frequency bands and high transmission power. The GFB85 is used for senior VIP and force protection, in complex scenarios where various threats might be used and large jamming coverage is required. The Jammer effectively jams the signals of radio transmitters used to remotely activate explosive devices and bombs, thereby creates a “secure bubble” area around the anti-IED vehicle, preventing bomb detonation in the convoy’s route and saving passengers life.
GFB85 broadband RF jammer is based on sophisticated jamming technology, highly accurate and fully programmable, allowing the user to define and reprogram jammer’s blocking parameters according to each mission needs and threats evolution.
The pictures below present few examples of installations on SUV type of vehicles.
It should be noted that pictures are for illustration only.
Prices do not include:
• Vehicle upgrade: 120A 28 VDC alternator, 2 additional 12vDC batteries, car electricity cables and switches, etc.
• Jammer installation in vehicles
• Radiation safety test and certification
• Remote controlled from RCU.
• Vehicle mounted in dedicated shock mounting.
Jammer can be programmed to defeat threat devices by using software defined jamming waveforms that have been developed and refined by over many years to provide the best protection suite possible based on the system resources.
Built-in Test – since the GFB85 jammer is intended to save lives, each jammer performs an automatic built-in test which continuously tests the jammer and reports status and failures including over-temperature, antenna problems, and more.
Remote Control Unit (RCU) – Installed next to driver for easy, comfortable control:
• On/off protected button.
• Toggle High Power/Low Power for rural/urban environments.
• Real time indication for each band’s operation.
• Real time failure alerts for each band.
• Includes additional Ethernet port for easy connection to PC.
• LCD screen with keypad to enable user control w/o PC.
REMOT CONTROL UNIT