The NIDEC shields for riot control are made of LEXAN, a polycarbonate of very high and unique features that differs from the conventional and cheaper polycarbonates, because the LEXAN resists an intensive plate bending without breaking.
It bends and returns to its original form, without breaking.
Other shields are made of normal polycarbonate, and do not resist the bending force so they end up bursting, which generates multiple sharp weapons, which implies a serious risk to the riot agent.
• Manufactured LEXAN. Latest polycarbonate generation, offering great resistance to chemical agents, impacts, pressure and has no visual distortion when looking through it.
• Ergonomic grip with highly durable non-conductive polypropylene handle and Velcro closure to allow a user´s arm quick release.
• Rounded edges.
• 5 years warranty against any manufacturing defects.
• Allows video recording through the shield without causing distortion.
• Dimensions: 92 x 53 y 0.4 cm of thickness
• Weight: 2.8 Kg
• Resistance to all types of standard elements in the riots
• Working temperature gradient from -50 C to +50 C
• Treated with anti-scratch and anti-fog coating
• Optionally, it might come with a Nylon sheath for the protection of the shield
• Shields do not include any signage. We have RPP25 signs with the letters: POLICE, LOCAL POLICE and MILITARY POLICE. Others please consult.
• We have EPP33 model with similar characteristics to EPP22 but with 122X60 cm size. Equivalent to the "head to toe" protection type
• We also have specials models with a thicknesses up to 0.7 cm., and certified V50 anti-fragmentation to 260 m/s.
• It does not include RPP25 signing : ‘ Police’, ‘Local Police’, etc.