The PBT65 ballistic plates have been designed to offer the NIJ IV level of protection to the user.
The rigid ballistic plates PBT65 have been designed to offer the NIJ IV level of protection to the user. This plates DO NOT REQUIRE to be combined with flexibe plates NIJ IIIA as they already fulfill an "armor piercing" ammunition protection by themselves.
It comes in a 2-unit pacl, for both the front and the back sides.
The plates offer maximum protection in front and back.
• NIJ Level: IV Stan Alone
• Size: 25 x 30 cm
• Weight: 2,4 kg
• Thickness: 2,35 cm
• Front and back protection (2 units)
• Ergonomically curved plates
• SAPI cut, size L.
• Protection Caliber: 7.62x63 M2 ARMOR PIERCING
• M-16 American Assault Rifle M16. With 5.56 mm ammuntion. (Cal.223) Steel tip at 1.000m/s.
• Ammunition 5,56x45 with a SS109.
• Russian Assault Rifle AK47 Kalachnikov with OTAN 7,62x39 mm ammunition. (144 grains) at 850m/s.
• Russian Assault Rifle AK47 Kalachnikov with OTAN 7,62x39 mm ammunition. (Armor Piercing)
• Ammunition7,61x51 mm with M80
• Ammuntion 7,62x63 mm conwith30,06 Springfield AP-2 (2 shots Armor piercing)
* Shot at 15m.